Wednesday 25 March 2015

Surgery Drama

Those of you who know me, know that I suffer from severe depression, anxiety, PCOS, infertility and fibromyalgia... You also know that I was supposed to be going up to Toronto in a few months for surgery, to try to help with these issues.... Well, it's looking like that might not happen. What they fail to tell you in the beginning, is that you have to go up, not once, but twice (and if I had a car or knew someone reliable with a car, that would be easy). You ALSO are required to stay in town an extra two days post op, in a hotel. Wonderful information, at the BEGINNING of the year long journey.

However, I'm a mere two months from surgical day, and just getting this information now.... with no time to save up the money... no time to get rides, no time to beg for help... So it's looking like I may have to cancel the surgury I so desperately need to heal my body, and get on my feet working. 

I've tried to be positive, I have tried hard to fix my broken life... but... I clearly cannot.

At my wits end
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment